5/30/2013

Party On My Nails

Bean is back with a glitter gradient! If you haven't noticed, or this is your first time reading my blog, I'm aiming to update once every three days. Check back every third day for a new manicure!


For this manicure I used polishes from Sally Hansen's Hard as Nails Extreme Wear line. I used a cotton swab to dab Red Carpet (a marbled red with some very tiny glitter) on half of my nail, making the tips darker for the gradient effect. I added a white heart on the thumb (using White On) and then brushed on Disco Ball (a multi-colored glitter polish). For the glitter layer, I did one quick thin coat over the whole nail, waited for that to dry, then added extra glitter at the tips to finish the gradient look.

I remember thinking something along the lines of "party on my nails" after finishing this one...a very glittery party.

On a different note...guess what I got in the mail!!!

I'm so excited! My first image plates! I got the second set of Mash plates, the 2012 ones, I believe. I'm waiting for the stamper to be delivered, but once I get that, imma go crazy trying these out! I mean, just look at those smiley faces. They're just begging to be put on your nails.

Thanks for reading! Comments encouraged, feel free to leave me a message! Next time...more water marbling.





No comments:

Post a Comment