6/18/2013

Butter London: Pink Glitter Manicure

Hi! A quick post today (as an apology for missing one last week...and posting late...and...yeah.)


This manicure was made using nail striping tape, Sinful Colors: Snow Me White, and Butter London: Rosie Lee. I used a base coat of white, applied tape on the pointer, middle, and pinky fingers (where you now see white), painted over with the pink glitter polish, and removed the tape. For the thumb (hard to see) and the ring fingers, I used a bobby pin as a dotting tool to add large drops of Rosie Lee.

This was for my roommate's birthday! Unfortunately, it chipped rather fast...the Butter London polish isn't one of my favorites, but I liked it surprisingly more than I thought I would. (It's pink, but it's also glitter...glitterrrrrr!)

That's all for now! Check back tomorrow and I might have another special post! ;) Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment