2/23/2014

Flamin' Nails

I think there used to be this appetizer at Chili's called Bloomin' Onion or something...yeah, I'm not good at titles. But this manicure is pretty cool! Err, hot!

The right hand! (In case you couldn't tell...?)
I used image or stamp plates with this awesome flame design to complete this look. I started with a base coat of NYC Taxi Yellow Creme. Then I created a gradient, using a makeup sponge to apply Sinful Colors Cloud 9 (an sheer orange shimmer) and just a dab of Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Red Carpet on the tips of my nails. For the ring fingers, I used a base of NYC Cashmere Creme and built the gradient with Sinful Colors Love Nails and Midnight Blue. I also added a dab of Sally Hansen Extreme Wear Golden-I and White Out here and there to the red and blue nails respectively.

The left hand! I like this one better, what do you think?
Next I used a flame design on my MASH plate to apply flames to each nail, using Red Carpet and Midnight Blue. Lastly, I finished with a top coat. (Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Invisible) I really wanna get myself some Seche Vite, but I just bought a few bottles of the Sally Hansen clear coat (they were on sale at Target!). By 'just,' I mean, of course, a couple months ago...

Thanks for reading!

P.S. Like my Facebook page, please! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment