7/04/2013

Special: Happy 4th of July!

We interrupt your regularly scheduled posting to bring you...4th of July themed nail art! Pop Quiz: does Great Britain have a 4th of July? (Don't forget to click Read More to see more pictures!)


Yay for stars and stripes! This manicure is mostly stripes, though I do have part of a star on my thumbs. Time permitting, I was planning on some little stars on my pinky finger, but I took too long doing everything else.

I won't bore you too much with text this time, I'll just let the pictures speak for themselves. My right hand turned out the cleanest, in my opinion.




Look at that pretty star!
The polishes I used:
Sinful Colors: Love Nails (base on pinky, middle and thumb)
Zoya: Twilla (blue glitter on middle, pointer, and thumb)
          Kissy (red glitter on middle and pointer finger)
NYC: French White Tip (base on ring and pointer finger, dots and stars on pinky and thumb)
Sally Hansen: Red Carpet (red stripes on ring finger)

The glitter polishes needed an extra coat of clear for a smooth finish, just in case you were wondering. I really like this manicure! I may add a matte top coat to my pointer and ring fingers later to change it up a bit.

Thanks for reading, see you next time! (Answer to pop quiz: Of course! They also have a 5th of July, 6th of July, and so on...)

No comments:

Post a Comment